U. S. Stamp Unused 1893 Columbian Expo Columbus at La Rabida Scott #239 OG MLH
Please note: these stamps are from my father's estate. Philatelist, so please accept my apologies and let me know if my terminology/description is not correct. This item is in the category "Stamps\United States\19th Century: Unused". The seller is "bbenterpri-88" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Certification: Uncertified
- Grade: F/VF (Fine/Very Fine)
- Place of Origin: United States
- Quality: Original Gum
- Year of Issue: 1891-1900
- Topic: Historical Events
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Time Period Manufactured: 1893
- Denomination: 30 Cent
- Color: Orange Brown